Technical Architect (.Net or Java)
Số lượng: 5
Địa điểm: Đại lộ Khoa học, Thung lũng Sáng tạo Quy Nhơn, P. Ghềnh Ráng, TP. Quy Nhơn,
Ngày hết hạn: 30/09/2023
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Technical Architect for Software Team. In this role, your duties will include but not limit to:
- To design, document, and implement technical solutions for various type/size systems, and be fully aware of the integration, maintenance, and migration aspects;
- To be the escalation point for technical issues of all technical issues in the project;
- To provide software architecture design;
- To ensure compliance with architecture design;
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations;
- To spend time as a technical leader/software architect in projects directly and on a daily basis;
- Communicating project technical issues and progress with clients and help clients in technical support;
- To self-train on new technologies and develop the new skills for project teams if any new technologies are required based on the project roadmap;
- To implement strictly all the customer’s processes if being requested, the company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard;
- To support for presales activities (technical proposal and estimation);
- To support recruitment in the company.
- To perform training/seminars.
- At least 7 years of development experience in Java/.Net
- Expert in C#, NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Web API, Entity Framework (Core) and SQL Server…
- Or Expert in Java competence Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate or J2EE development with EJB, JSP, Servlet, JSF, JMS, JPA …
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing, e.g., Azure, AWS.
- Strong knowledge of security and performance optimization
- Experienced in software design and application architectures.
- Good at source code management, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Good at documentation, preparing technical proposals, conducting technical discussion.
- Good knowledge of enterprise integration, SOA, or Microservices is a plus.
- Good knowledge of CMS, CRM systems such as SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Good at English speaking/writing skills; can confidently discuss with clients about technical approaches or issues in detail
Years of experiences: At least 7 Years of experience
- Working in an international, dynamic and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Technical & Soft skills internal training courses
- Many company activities (Sport and music festival, TMA Futsal league …) are held annually.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Loan Fund
- Team Building Fund